Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm just a victim... :(

      Look at my life... my only pathetic life.... what should i say, what should i do... What will u do if the person that u hate most or mad at is your own mother????? No one can feel what i feel... My life is ruin... by my very own mother who i trust n love most!!! What else she's going to do to me? Why is it so damn hard for me to understand her... most of the time i just blaming myself n accepting the fact the she is just doing that because she love me...
     But now, i can't deal with it anymore.... At this moment i have no one to talk too.. Lonely.. Depressed and unstable... It's like i'm living in other body, can't control myself.. All been done by the most powerful controller a.k.a my BELOVED mother.... i can't say that i'm overprotected, infact i'm not protected at all... hahaha... pity me...
    Tragically, everytime she's interrupting my life. she turns my world upside down... chaos... totally chaos...

                                                         
When the whole worlds turnin left
It's when I'm goin right
I need someone to let me be
Just who I am inside.... 

       As for my very own bestfriend, i thought frenship for more than 10 years will teach u or show u the real life of me.. the person who i thought the most will understand me but somehow be the one that i hardly recognize at all... Suprising me... our frenship changed when u're with him... n now u treating me as if our frenship is not meaningful at all.... Thank for all of it...


This time was different
Felt like, I was just a victim
And it cut me like a knife
When you walked out of my life
Now I'm, in this condition
And I've, got all the symptoms
Of a girl with a broken heart
But no matter what you'll never see me cry...................

2 comments:

  1. hey gurl, be strong. i noe u.igt Dia sentiasa ada dkt ngn kita..insyaallah, setiap masaalah pasti ada jalan penyelesaian dan setiap apa yg berlaku pasti ada hikmah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey babe. pls be strong. u still have me to spill the beans. we may not be best friends but you know you can count on me ;) take care babe. XOXO

    ReplyDelete